Masterfinish Coving Trowel 75x140x90

Coving Trowel

Used to form a cove where a wall and floor meet. The 201 coving has a traditional use in ‘rubbing up’ the setting concrete prior to steel trowelling.

If the concrete is left with the finish created by the coving trowel, i.e. a more textured finish than a steel trowelled finish, this is known as a coving finish or ‘stipple’ finish.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Masterfinish Coving Trowel 75x140x90”

Your email address will not be published.