Enviro SurfaPore W is a water-based formulation, specifically designed to harness the power of nanotechnology, in order to preserve absorptive wooden surfaces. By making wood water resistant, it assures dimensional stability and protection against warping and decay. It also provides water and oil repellency.
Enviro SurfaPore W can provide complete protection for decking, fences/posts, façade and roof shingles, garden furniture and sheds, docks or any absorptive wood that needs combined protection while preserving the natural appearance. It can be successfully used as an additive (10% dilution ratio) in pressure-treatment solutions to protect wood.
Enviro SurfaPore W is ideal for absorptive timber/wooden surfaces.
- Invisible & non-film forming – does not change the appearance of the protected surface
- Protects against oil and water absorption
- Repels dirt and protects against stains
- Effective against wood boring insects
- Preserves natural wood appearance
- Long lasting and easy to apply
- Water based