Enviro Epoxy B-NS is 100% solids, solvent free, thixotropic epoxy mortar binder suitable for structural concrete repairs in vertical and overhead applications. Epoxy B-NS has a proven history in concrete repair, bonds to a variety of substrates and performs well in the most demanding environments.
- Concrete Crack Repair
- Spalling Repair
- Water Treatment and Supply
- Adhesive for Bonding to Concrete
- Adhesive for Immersed Applications
- Production to Non-Sag Mortars
- Waterproofing of Damaged Concrete
- Waterhouse Floor Repair
- Grouting of Bolts and Anchors
Enviro Epoxy B-NS is a non-sag two part epoxy material that is suitable for use as an adhesive. It is used in conjunction with Enviro HP1200 as a direct adhesive material, and it can also be used to bind materials to cured membranes including polyurethane and epoxy.
- Very Low VOC
- Restores structural design strength
- Chemically Resistant
- Adheres well to Cured Polyurethane
- Excellent Adhesion
- Multi-Purpose Use
Substrate condition, type of application and other factors will dictate what additional products you will need to complete your project. Please see the relevant data sheets or contact Envirosystems for further information on compatible products.