Enviro Flex FL is a fast curing, high performance, neutral cure, elastomeric polyurethane joint sealant that forms part of Envirosystems waterproofing systems. Enviro Flex FL is designed for use under waterproofing membranes as a cove joint for movement junctions such as floor wall junctions.
Enviro Flex FL can be used for sealing internal corners between building components such as concrete panels, fibre cement sheets, block and brickwork, and around window and door frames prior to membrane application. Enviro Flex FL is suitable for commercial and residential, internal and external applications.
- Internal & External Wet Areas
- Basements, walls & floors
- Plant rooms
- Planter boxes
- Retaining Walls
- Prisons, schools and public amenities
Enviro Flex FL can be used for sealing joints less than 50mm in:
- Concrete – cured for min. 28 days.
- Renders – cured for min. 7 days.
- Masonry substrates – bricks, blocks etc.
- Around window and door frames.
- Fibre cement sheets
- Excellent adhesion
- Rapid skinning and fast cure
- UV stable
- Long term durability
- Excellent bi-axial flexibility
- Excellent organic chemical resistance
- Very low VOC content
- Low dirt pick up
- Paintable after cure
- Permanently flexible
- Stable – No shrinkage
- Bonds and Seals at the same time
- Short cut-off string
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Non-sag consistency – Good thixotropy
- Allows equalised stress transfer due to permanent elasticity
- Vibration and sound dampening properties
- Over-paintable with many water/solvent-based paints (preliminary tests recommended)
- High pick resistance