Enviro SurfaPore C is a water-based formulation, specifically designed to harness the power of nanotechnology to provide water repellency and protection to a wide range of porous surfaces. As its viscosity is similar to that of water, it deeply penetrates into the pores and capillaries that typical elastomer or polymer formulations cannot reach.
SurfaPore C can be used on any areas that need protection from water and water-related problems like mould growth, efflorescence and rising damp, such as:
- Interior & exterior walls
If protection against oil and stains is also desired, use Enviro SurfaPore M.
Enviro SurfaPore C is ideal for porous surfaces such as:
- Cementitious surfaces (e.g. concrete, mortar, grout, render, stucco, etc.)
- Unpolished natural & artificial stone (e.g. marble, granite, limestone, etc.)
- Protects against water and water-related problems such as chloride ion penetration, salt corrosion, efflorescence, mould growth, rising damp
- Deep penetration – protection not affected by abrasion, deterioration and mechanical wear
- Long-lasting & UV-resistant – does not discolour or yellow
- High breathability – no swelling or cracking due to trapped moisture
- Invisible & non-film forming – does not change the appearance of the protected surface
- Easy application on surface or mixed in mortar
- Environmentally friendly – water-based & low VOC