Enviro Ultra Tuff Coating is a solvent free, 100% solids, high chemical resistant coating. It is unique in that it combines the advantages of a solvent free system with novolac chemistry. Once cured it produces a smooth, glossy finish which is hard, durable and easy to maintain.
- Secondary containment / bunded areas
- Tank linings
- Production and manufacturing plants
- Food production processing facilities
- Areas where high chemical resistance is required
With their heavy-duty wear and chemical resistance, Enviro Epoxies are ideally applied to concrete flooring and can be used in all facets of various industries from residential to high-end commercial application and more.
- Solvent free
- 100% solids – free of volatile components
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Colour pack system
- Tolerant to damp substrates
- Gloss appearance
- Excellent resistance to crude oil up to 120°C
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Easy to clean
- Nil explosion risk and fire hazard
Substrate condition, type of application and other factors will dictate what additional products you will need to complete your project. Please see the relevant data sheets or contact Envirosystems for further information on compatible products.