Enviro Ultra Tuff Coating is a solvent free, 100% solids, high chemical resistant coating. It is unique in that it combines the advantages of a solvent free system with novolac chemistry. Once cured it produces a smooth, glossy finish which is hard, durable and easy to maintain.
- Secondary containment / bunded areas
- Tank linings
- Production and manufacturing plants
- Food production processing facilities
- Areas where high chemical resistance is required
With their heavy-duty wear and chemical resistance, Enviro Epoxies are ideally applied to concrete flooring and can be used in all facets of various industries from residential to high-end commercial application and more.
- Solvent free
- 100% solids - free of volatile components
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Colour pack system
- Tolerant to damp substrates
- Gloss appearance
- Excellent resistance to crude oil up to 120°C
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Easy to clean
- Nil explosion risk and fire hazard
Colour packs are supplied in 750 ml pails and available in a range of colours as below.
Please note: When using a 7.25L epoxy kit, you will need 1 x 750ml colour pack. When using a 14.5L epoxy kit, you will need 2 x 750ml colour packs. Enviro Epoxies require a colour pack to be added as a part of the system.
Made to order colours are available upon request at an additional cost.