Enviro Masonry Water Repellent is a masonry sealer designed to penetrate surfaces such as concrete, brick, natural stone and other masonry products, providing a water repellent surface. The substrate is not visually changed after treatment. Enviro Masonry Water Repellent is a siloxane composition and penetrates deep into the pores of the masonry and reacts chemically to provide a durable long-lasting barrier against water and salt ingress.
Enviro Masonry Water Repellent is typically used in showers, on retaining walls and in planter boxes that require waterproofing by absorption into the material.
Enviro Masonry Water Repellent is suitable for use on:
- Concrete Block
- Natural Stone
- Sand-lime Brickwork
- Masonry Blocks
- Precast Concrete
- Clay Bricks
- Reinforced Concrete
- Penetrates pores for long lasting protection
- Preserves the natural appearances of the stone
- Provides an efficient barrier to water and salt ingress
- Eliminates efflorescence
- Easy to apply
- Prevention of moss growth and dirt retention on concrete surfaces
- Allows masonry surfaces to breath while providing high repellent characteristics
No primer is required for Enviro Masonry Water Repellent.