Enviro Flex Pro is a high performance, multi-purpose, neutral cure, elastomeric polyurethane joint sealant, which when cured, forms a waterproof seal.
Enviro Flex Pro is suitable for commercial and residential, internal and external applications.
- Internal & External Wet Areas
- Basements, walls & floors
- Plant rooms
- Planter boxes
- Retaining Walls
Enviro Flex Pro can be used for sealing joints less than 50mm in:
- Concrete panels
- Fibre cement sheets
- Around window and door frames.
- Certified according to BS 6920-1:2000—Suitability for use in contact with water for human consumption
- Excellent adhesion
- Rapid skinning and fast cure
- UV stable
- Long term durability
- Excellent bi-axial flexibility
- Excellent organic chemical resistance
- Very low VOC content
- Low dirt pick up
- Paintable after cure
- Permanently elastic over a wide range of temperatures
- Non-sag consistency
- Non-sticky / no dirt pick up
- Short cut-off string
- Easy to gun, can be easily smoothed and levelled out
- Good adhesion on all typical construction materials
- Good resistance to ageing, weathering & immersion in cleansing agents, sea water, lime water and dilute caustic solutions.
- Over-paintable with many water and solvent based paints (preliminary test recommended)