Enviro SurfaPore AG is a water-based graffiti protecting coating for a wide range of polished and unpolished surfaces. It contains nano-sized particles that create an impermeable and invisible barrier by blocking even the finest pores of the surface. Paint simply sits on the top of the coating and does not adhere to the surface.
Enviro SurfaPore AG can be used as a protective coating against graffiti or permanent marker staining.
Enviro SurfaPore AG is ideal for use on:
- Painted and unpainted walls
- Masonry walls
- Natural and artificial stone
- Porcelain tiles
- Render and plaster
- Enviro top coats (Enviro Clad, Enviro 800, Enviro 850)
- Protection against graffiti and permanent marker
- Graffiti is easily cleaned – just use warm water and a brush
- Minimal change to the natural appearance of the surface
- Long-lasting & semi-sacrificial – repels graffiti stains up to 7 times without reapplication