Enviro Prime ERS is an engineered water-based priming system to be used in conjunction with Enviro Rapid Screed. It is a solvent-free, synthetic resin dispersion that when cured forms a clear film that prevents water penetration.
Enviro Prime ERS is typically applied as a water-inhibiting primer, precoat, bonding agent and pore closer. It could also be applied as a pore closer on concrete and cement screeds.
Other applications include the following:
- Bonding agent on smooth concrete for gypsum-bound wall finishing compounds
- Protective coat against dust formation on finishing and repairing compounds
- Primer to concrete to take finishing, repairing and levelling compounds
- Internal dry surfaces
Enviro Prime ERS is a primer additive for Enviro Rapid Screed to be used on old and new concrete. Please see the data sheet for more information.
- Bonding Agent
- Water-inhibiting pore closer
- Prevents air bubbles rising from the sub-floor when finishing