Enviro Prime PW is a two component, solvent free, epoxy primer for use on concrete, including outstanding adhesion to damp concrete. Enviro Prime PW uses premium epoxy resins and curing agents to produce a low-viscosity, clear, yet tough and durable product.
Enviro Prime PW is typically used as a primer over masonry substrates such as concrete, render, blockwork and CFC sheeting prior to the application of Enviro HP1200PW.
Enviro Prime PW can be used over a variety of substrates including:
- Concrete (cured for minimum 28 days)
- Renders (cured for minimum 7 days)
- CFC Sheeting
- Good tolerance of low temperatures
- Potable water approved under AS4020
- 100% solids – long shelf life and no shrinkage in the coating film
- Good overall chemical resistance
- Clear formulation
- Moisture tolerant
- Low viscosity