20 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW
This project involved the complete reconstruction of the out-dated, 20-storey, 1970s office building, transforming it into a signature building in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
The Envirosystems Solution
The existing building was stripped back and rebuilt to include a new high-performing, environmentally responsive facade system, setting a world-class standard for energy efficiency in commercial building. The building includes A-grade office space, premium retail and basement car parking.
The project won an MBA award for Site Safety Commercial Projects $50m and over.
Reference: Built http://www.built.com.au/projects/20-martin-place
Envirosystems was selected to be the supplier of low VOC waterproofing membrane systems, including UV resistant and root resistant systems, for the reconstruction of 20 Martin Place Sydney. Adding to the list of high profile tier one developments, our products were selected based on our successful track record with similar projects and the environmentally friendly nature of our solutions.
Supported, tested and backed by a team of specialist local experts with a combined 200+ years of experience, the following Enviro products were used across a number of applications including:
- Enviro Cemflex for application on interior masonry below ground
- Enviro 700X for application on wet area floors
- Enviro 200P Ultra for application on wet area walls
- Enviro Epoxy RC for application on pump room floors, plant rooms and sumps
- Enviro HP1200 for application on the green roof and terrace
- Enviro Hp1200 PW for application on the portable water tank
- Enviro HP1600 for application on the blindside membrane
Our products proved to be a high-quality and low-risk alternative to other waterproofing products on the market for this critical piece of infrastructure giving our clients peace of mind for decades to come.