Susan Wakil Health Building at Sydney University, Sydney, NSW
This state-of-the-art new building will bring together multiple health disciplines to work out of the same precinct.
The Envirosystems Solution
This building has been designed to be a place of innovation, learning and socialisation. Spread out over 8 floors with views across the city, its facilities include:
- state-of-the-art clinical simulation teaching spaces
- formal and informal learning and contemporary research facilities
- a multi-service clinic serving research, teaching, industry and community outreach functions
- activity-based workspaces including a mix of open plan workstations, quiet spaces and social spaces designed to support different ways of working
- a 350-seat lecture theatre
- a rehabilitation gym.