Thermal Protective Paint for Exterior Surfaces
Enviro SurfaPaint ThermoDry Exterior is a high quality acrylic emulsion paint with thermal-protective and elastomeric properties, ideal for exterior use. It contains special nano- and micro-sized thermal-protective ingredients. The thermal-protective particles block heat transfer, reflect thermal radiation, and create a moisture barrier that can result in significant energy savings. Suitable for application on surfaces exposed to adverse weather conditions and for the protection of damaged surfaces with micro cracks.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal protective – minimise costs for heating and cooling
- Certified Cool Paint – high solar reflectance
- Elastomeric formulation for crack bridging
- UV & alkali resistant – suitable for adverse weather conditions
- Decreased water absorption – prevents mould growth
- Environmentally friendly – water-based & low VOC
- Easy to apply
Areas of Use
Enviro SurfaPaint ThermoDry Exterior can be applied directly on exterior wall surfaces (masonry, concrete, plaster, drywalls), and wherever water based, acrylic paints are applied.