Enviro Wet Film Thickness Gauge

To measure the wet film thickness during application, a wet film thickness gauge (also known a wet film comb) is often used. It is a very simple and quick tool for measuring the film thickness of wet paint.

A wet film comb is a rectangular piece of metal or plastic with “teeth” of various lengths, each representing a different film thickness. The longest teeth are at the top and bottom of each side of the rectangle.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Enviro Wet Film Thickness Gauge”

Your email address will not be published.