Enviro Flex is a low VOC cementitious, two part waterproofing membrane designed on fast setting cements mixed with a high solids water resistant polymer. Enviro Flex combines the fast drying and excellent adhesion characteristics of traditional 2-part membranes with the toughness, elongation and flexibility of modern liquid membranes. Enviro Flex is totally compatible with common ceramic tile adhesives.
Enviro Flex is suitable for the following applications;
- Waterproofing of concrete and masonry from gas and water transmission
- Internal and external waterproofing
- Commercial and residential applications
- Application over timber, concrete, render, fibre cement and particle board
- Over tiling with traditional polymer modified ceramic tile adhesives
Enviro Flex is suitable for use over the following substrates:
- Fibre Cement
- Particle Board
- AS 4858 – Class III Membrane
- Fast Drying
- Very Low VOC Content
- Direct Stick of Ceramic Tile Adhesives
Suitable Primers & Joint Sealants
Substrate condition, type of application and other factors will dictate what additional products you will need to complete your waterproofing system. Please see the relevant data sheets or contact Envirosystems for further information on compatible products.